Junior Graphic Designer, 032c Magazine / Apparel
The position of Junior Graphic Designer requires an individual who is reliable, confident, and fluent in English. The graphic designer will assist the garment design, studio, and editorial teams to create graphics for web communications and apparel design; digital patterns for clothing; and other in-house workshop graphic requirements.
Applicants should have:
• Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant programs
• A keen sense for and interest in all aspects of fashion
• A highly creative, unconventional, confident edge and knowledge of current trends and experiments in graphic design
• The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
• A patient, motivated, resourceful and hands-on mindset.
• An ability to work collaboratively across workshop departments.
• A willingness to contribute to the daily operations of the 032c Workshop.
• Precise and attentive concern for quality and detail.
To be considered for this position, please send a CV, cover letter, portfolio, and salary requirements to [email protected] Email subject: Junior Graphic Designer Application.
Position start: ASAP.
The position of Sales Intern requires an applicant with excellent communication and organizational skills. Fluency in English and German, both verbally and written is a must. Previous sales experiences are preferred, but not necessary.
The Sales Intern will assist with e-commerce as well as wholesale clients. Other important aspects for this position are customer service, logistics, overseeing and coordinating inventory processes and helping to manage the in-store and online customer experience.
Please send a CV and a personal statement to [email protected] for consideration.
Atelier Intern – Ready To Wear
The position of Atelier Intern requires an individual who is organized, reliable, confident, and fluent in English. The Atelier Intern will assist the design team in developing new Ready To Wear collections at 032c, a role that will involve sourcing materials, pattern-making, and different kinds of handwork in luxury womenswear production. Applications should have:
- At least two years of experience or education in the field of pattern-making and garment construction.
- Excellent hand and industrial machine sewing skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A patient, motivated, resourceful and hands-on mindset.
- A willingness to contribute to the daily operations of the 032c Workshop.
- Precise and attentive concern for quality and detail.
The position will run for between 3-6 months and will commence as soon as possible.
To be considered for this position, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]