The position of Atelier Intern requires an individual who is organized, reliable, confident, and fluent in English. The Atelier Intern will assist the design team in developing new collections at 032c, a role that will involve sourcing materials, pattern-making, and different kinds of handwork. Applications should have:
- At least two years of experience or education in the field of pattern-making and garment construction.
- Excellent hand and industrial machine sewing skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A patient, motivated, resourceful and hands-on mindset.
- A willingness to contribute to the daily operations of the 032c Workshop.
- Precise and attentive concern for quality and detail.
The position will run for between 3-6 months and will commence as soon as possible.
To be considered for this position, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Technical Assistant for Production, 032c Apparel / Ready-To-Wear
The position of Technical Assistant requires an individual who is highly organized, reliable, an excellent communicator, and fluent in English and German. This person will assist in:
• Research: fabrics/materials, production processes
• Preparing production documents (i.e. technical drawings, descriptions)
• Maintaining our production/distribution database
• Assisting with fittings and sampling processes
• Quality control of bulk production
Preferably, the applicant will have one year of work experience in a similar position in the field of apparel production, and very good knowledge of Adobe and MS Office programs.
To be considered for this position, please send a CV, a personal statement including salary expectations, work references, and relevant reports to [email protected]
Assistant Studio Director / PA to Joerg and Maria Koch
The position of Assistant Studio Director / PA requires an applicant who is highly organized, reliable, communicative, and fluent in both English and German. This person will assist Joerg and Maria Koch, and play a central role in the day-to-day running of the 032c Workshop. Organizing the distribution of 032c magazine and 032c apparel will be a key function, as will helping coordinate events, special projects, and showrooms. Preferably, the applicant will have one year of work experience in a similar position in the creative fields.
Please send a CV, a personal statement that includes a salary expectation, work references, and reports to [email protected] for consideration.
We are looking for editorial interns who are strong writers, enthusiastic readers, efficient and polite communicators, and detail-oriented online and archival researchers. They should be as enthusiastic about pop culture as they are about political discourse, and should be competent and interested in the acquisition and assessment of both text and images. Interns must be comfortable using and integrating new technologies, and also be curious about the past. Previous experience in print and web publishing is desirable, as is past work in a creative or cultural field. Editorial interns are recruited on a rolling basis for periods of 2-6 months and based out of our workshop in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
Interested applicants must send a cover letter, writing sample, CV, and the names of two references to [email protected].