Intern / Production Management
032c seeks a production management intern to support our team for 5 or 6 months starting from February 2021.
- Assisting the Product Manager
- Quality management
- Monitoring of production processes and ensuring delivery dates
- Coordination and control of operational activities
- Communication with suppliers
- Interfacing between design and sales teams
- General tasks around the 032c fashion label
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team under tight deadlines
- Good project-management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Friendly and reliable with great communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and a knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Good knowledge of pattern design and pattern implementation
- Affinity for and knowledge of textiles
- Proficient English skills
- An affinity for fashion and interest in getting to know the process of our fashion label
- Completed or working towards a degree in production management, clothing technology, textile technology, design or a comparable course of study
What we offer:
- Insight into one of the most successful German fashion companies with good development opportunities and possible permanent employment
- A pleasant work atmosphere on a team of motivated, dynamic & committed colleagues
- A chance to develop a varied range of skills
To be considered for this position, please send a CV, cover letter, and portfolio to [email protected] with the subject “Intern Production Management”. Please include your earliest possible start date.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Graphic Design Intern, 032c Ready-To-Wear
The position of Graphic Design Intern requires an individual who is reliable, confident, and fluent in English. The intern will assist the garment design, studio, and editorial teams to create graphics for web communications and apparel design; digital patterns for clothing; and other in-house workshop graphic requirements.
Applicants should have:
• Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• A keen sense for and interest in all aspects of fashion
• A highly creative, unconventional, confident edge and knowledge of current trends and experiments in graphic design
• A sensitivity to printed matter and typography (knowledge and skill in type design is a plus)
• The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
• A patient, motivated, resourceful and hands-on mindset.
• An ability to work collaboratively across workshop departments.
• A willingness to contribute to the daily operations of the 032c Workshop.
• Precise and attentive concern for quality and detail.
To be considered for this position, please send a CV, cover letter, portfolio, and salary requirements to [email protected] Email subject: Graphic Design Intern Application.
Position start: ASAP.
ACC / SHOE DESIGNER 032c Ready-To-Wear
032c seeks a passionate and savvy Menswear Designer for our ready-to-wear line. Successful candidates will reflect both sense of the zeitgeist and commercial cunning in their designs and product strategy.
- Managing the design process from conception through to final styling.
- Market research to identify new trends, fabrics, and techniques, and to seek design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to lines in development, and create new concepts.
- Ensuring products are aligned with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with the production team to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to the atelier team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.
- 3+ years design experience.
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, EnDesign & MS Office.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Affinity for street & active wear.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluent english, the knowledge of German is a significant advantage.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
To be considered for this position, please send a CV, cover letter, portfolio, and salary requirements to [email protected] Email subject: Menswear Designer Application.
Position start: ASAP.
Atelier Intern – Ready To Wear
The position of Atelier Intern requires an individual who is organized, reliable, confident, and fluent in English. The Atelier Intern will assist the design team in developing new Ready To Wear collections at 032c, a role that will involve sourcing materials, pattern-making, and different kinds of handwork in luxury womenswear production. Applications should have:
- At least two years of experience or education in the field of pattern-making and garment construction.
- Excellent hand and industrial machine sewing skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A patient, motivated, resourceful and hands-on mindset.
- A willingness to contribute to the daily operations of the 032c Workshop.
- Precise and attentive concern for quality and detail.
The position will run for between 3-6 months and will commence as soon as possible.
To be considered for this position, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]