The position of Atelier Intern requires an individual who is organized, reliable, confident, and fluent in English. The Atelier Intern will assist the design team in developing new collections at 032c, a role that will involve sourcing materials, pattern-making, and different kinds of handwork. Applications should have:
- At least two years of experience or education in the field of pattern-making and garment construction.
- Excellent hand and industrial machine sewing skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A patient, motivated, resourceful and hands-on mindset.
- A willingness to contribute to the daily operations of the 032c Workshop.
- Precise and attentive concern for quality and detail.
The position will run for between 3-6 months and will commence as soon as possible.
To be considered for this position, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
The position of Sales Intern requires an applicant with excellent communication skills and fluency in English and German. The Sales Intern will assist with customer service and logistics, overseeing and coordinating inventory processes and helping to manage the in-store customer experience.
Please send a CV and a personal statement to [email protected] for consideration.