All positions advertised below are full-time and based in Berlin.
032c seeks a talented and savvy RTW designer to join our growing design team in Berlin. Successful candidates will reflect both the zeitgeist and commercial cunning in their designs and product strategy. A focus on Womenswear is a plus.
Start date July 2023.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Contributing to the development of the collection themes and the color range of the collection in close collaboration with the Creative Director and Head of Design.
- Presenting focused design concepts, including research imagery, sketches, sew tests, treatments, garment references, etc. Upon feedback, necessary adjustments and further developing ideas are to be expected.
- Completing detailed and thought-through tech packs for handover to product development teams.
- Keeping in close communication with tech and PD to ensure developments are proceeding according to plan and that solutions are presented where necessary.
- Overseeing and organizing design and fitting sessions, keeping collection boards and style overviews up to date.
- Being aware of the seasonal planning and actively working towards meeting collection deadlines.
- Participating in styling and fitting of the collection for the show and/or look books.
- Participatinv in all necessary SMS through PPS sample fittings. Ensuring design integrity and all fit comments are considered and communicated efficiently. Liaising with tech, PD, and production to maintain aesthetic and production viability all the way to the customer.
- Academic degree in design and/or fine arts
- Minimum three years of experience as a designer, preferably in an international high-end / luxury fashion environment within womenswear product categories
- Strong research and creative conceptualization skills, excellent sense of design and color
- High technical expertise within garment construction, including diverse knowledge of pattern development and 3D draping
- Great affinity for raw material selection, garment treatments, and finishes
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and MS Office
- Desire to improve products and processes
- Strong ability to present ideas
Interested applicants must send a CV and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: “RTW Designer Application.”
032c is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Finance Intern to join our team and provide support to our Finance Manager. This internship is a valuable opportunity to gain practical financial experience in a fast-growing company within the fashion industry and contribute to the success of our organization.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Assist the Finance Manager with all finance related tasks
- Preparing financial reports and forecasts
- Support in the processing of outgoing (B2B) and incoming invoices
- Assist with the implementation and establishment of a digital invoice management
- Independent preparation of the monthly financial statements
- Managing and monitoring KPI tracking and reports for the finance department
- Support in the management of receivables and in the dunning process
- Assist the team on cross-functional internal projects with high strategic relevance
- Other all Finance & Accounting (plus back office) related activities
- Bachelor/Master student in business administration/management, accounting, controlling and/or finance
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Good knowledge and experience of using excel
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Well structured and organized way of working
- Clear, efficient and friendly in oral and written communication (German and English)
- Interest in the fashion industry and a feel for 032c company spirit
- Start: ASAP, duration of internship: 4-6 months
Please send a short email with the subject "Intern Finance" to email@example.com with your CV and your earliest possible starting date.
Fashion Design Internship
032c Readytowear is looking for a Fashion Design Intern to join the team. In this role you will be responsible for assisting the designers in creating new designs starting from initial research and development through to the final collection.
Candidates must be available for a minimum of 6 months, beginning August 2023.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting the design team with the day-to-day needs and participating in the development of the entire creative design process
- Supporting with research and picture databases, updating collection boards and style overviews
- Assisting the design team in fitting sessions, preparing presentations and setting up meetings
- Setting up and maintaining technical packages for development, i.e. technical sketches, detail drawings, and product descriptions
- Creating Photoshop mock-ups, i.e. color-ups
- Developing first graphic artworks as well as branding suggestions in Illustrator and Photoshop
- A student/graduate in fashion/textile design or graphic design
- Adobe suite skills are a must, with the ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign to a high standard
- Thorough knowledge of fashion history and archetypes
- Knowledge of garment construction and specific finishing techniques that can be translated in detailed technical sketches and illustrations
To be considered for this position, please send a CV, cover letter and a small portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Fashion Design Internship Application”.
Product Management Intern, Readytowear
032c seeks a product management intern to support our team for 6 months starting from March 1, 2024.
- Get an insight into and assist the Product Managers in the development and
production of the 032c Readytowear collections
- Support Product Managers in creation of technical files for sample and
- Assist in fittings with the Design & Pattern teams
- Support with the quality control of samples and production
- Close daily contact with manufacturers and material suppliers
- Collect and organize shipments of material to our manufacturers and suppliers
- Keep internal collection data systems up to date
- Completed or working towards a degree in fashion management or
- Proficient English skills, German language skills are a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team under tight deadlines and under
- Friendly and reliable with great communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
(Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
To be considered for this position, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Intern Production Management”.