All positions advertised below are full-time and based in Berlin.
An editorial intern must be:
- A strong writer
- An enthusiastic reader
- An efficient and polite communicator
- A detail-oriented online and archival researcher
- As enthusiastic about popular culture as they are about political discourse, and they must be competent and interested in the acquisition, production, and assessment of both text and images
- Extremely agile when it comes to new technologies and extremely curious about the past
- Experienced in print and web publishing
- Interested and experienced in a creative or cultural field
Editorial interns are recruited on a rolling basis for periods of 3 – 6 months, subject to need and availability.
Interested applicants must send a CV, a cover letter, and a brief writing sample (max. 800 words) to [email protected] with the email subject: Editorial Intern Application.
Production Management Intern, Ready-to-Wear
032c seeks a production management intern to support our team for 5 or 6 months starting from March 2022.
- Assisting the Product Manager
- Quality management
- Monitoring of production processes and ensuring delivery dates
- Coordination and control of operational activities
- Communication with suppliers
- Interfacing between design and sales teams
- General tasks around the 032c fashion label
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team under tight deadlines
- Good project-management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Friendly and reliable with great communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and a knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Good knowledge of pattern design and pattern implementation
- Affinity for and knowledge of textiles
- Proficient English skills
- An affinity for fashion and interest in getting to know the process of our fashion label
- Completed or working towards a degree in production management, clothing technology, textile technology, design or a comparable course of study
What we offer:
- Insight into one of the most successful German fashion companies with good development opportunities and possible permanent employment
- A pleasant work atmosphere on a team of motivated, dynamic & committed colleagues
- A chance to develop a varied range of skills
To be considered for this position, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Intern Production Management.” Please include your earliest possible start date.
We look forward to receiving your application!