Within the hallowed halls of the brutalist church compound St. Agnes in Berlin-Kreuzberg, lie the offices of the 032c Workshop. In honour of this sacred heritage, the 032c “Religious Services” sweatshirt features Albrecht Dürer’s Praying Hands (1508) as well as our office telephone number. On the occasion of the Slam Jam x 032c Motocross shop, we re-imagined our “Religious Services” sweatshirt in an edition lo stile di Milano. The sweatshirt provides the warmth of the comforting hug you may need in your darkest hours. It comes to you now in purple with red lettering and please, do not hesitate to call us in the event of a crisis of faith.
- Custom cut-and-sew cotton fleece sweatshirt
- Rib knit crewneck collar, cuffs, and hem
- 70% cotton, 30% polyester
- Sizing details:
- Front length shoulder to hem: S (70cm), M (72cm), L (74cm), XL (76cm), 2XL (78cm).
- Chest width front: S (56cm), M (58cm), L (60cm), XL (62cm), 2XL (64cm).
- Made in Turkey