On the occasion of 032c’s Winter 2020/2021 "20 Years" anniversary issue – and to immortalize our BILLBOARD digital cover series – we created posters featuring:
– GUNNA shot by Spike Jordan on set in Los Angeles
– ALICE PAGANI decked out in Bulgari and Alexander McQueen, shot by Lukas Wassmann in a Roman palazzo
– JEREMY O. HARRIS shot by Bruno Staub at Salzburg's Baroque Schloss Hellbrunn
– ANNA EWERS in Bottega Veneta, shot by Ferry van der Nat
– IAN ISIAH as "Shugga" in office, shot by Thuan Tran
Then we wheat-pasted the posters all around Berlin, bringing our covers and coverage to the streets of our hometown.
We have a few leftover prints at the 032c WORKSHOP, available now via our webstore – so you can collect larger than life versions of our latest stars for your own home, office, or archive.
Size: 59.4cm x 84.1cm / 23.39in x 33.11in
Unfortunately, UPS charges incredibly high shipping costs for posters sent overseas. We are powerless when it comes to the laws of delivery. However, this might ease the pain: Those with shipping costs amounting to 20 EUR and over will receive a second free poster for a loved one, favorite co-worker, or secret crush.
Please note: Standard shipping is not available for this product. If you do select Standard shipping we will have to cancel your order and kindly ask you to place a new order using Registered shipping.